Thursday, January 26, 2006
Okay i got tagged.
Here's how it works. Choose a few occupations from the list below and fill in the blanks. If I tag you, you're supposed to answer in your own blog, or friendster.
If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an inn-keeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any current famous political figure...
K so here it goes.
If I could be a scientist, i would go into cancer research. Too many people are dying from it now..
If I could be a farmer, i would be a pig farmer. Or cattle. I like meat.
If I could be a musician, i would worship the Lord with all the talents he's given me. I would look out for opportunities to make use of my talents to bless other people. To the max.
If I could be a doctor. Ohh boy. If i could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter, i'd try to paint things that will make people feel loved and accepted. Kinda like how Sun is singing about hope and love, but instead through paint and canvas.
If I could be a missionary. I am a missionary.
If I could be a chef, i'd be fat!
If I could be an architect, i'd make a state-of-the-art church that'll be so brilliant, it'll become a tourist attraction. Hey wait a minute hasn't a church in singapore already done that?
If I could be a librarian, i wouldn't.
If I could be a llama rider, i'd race other llamas across the ghobi desert for fun.
If I could be a world famous blogger, i'd start putting ads on my blog.
Okay then, guess what. Your tagged! Muahaha.
Happy Chinese New Year folks!
Aaron Low Jufan (the guy who's as fair as a fairy can be)
@ 3:05 PM